Exclusive Invitation to FREE Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE Modeling & Simulation Conference
Join the first ever 3DEXPERIENCE Modeling and Simulation Conference hosted by Dassault Systèmes, September 18-19, in Novi, Michigan:
Drive engineering, discovery and design decisions in an integrated modeling and simulation environment
A special FREE 2-day interactive conference for the design, modeling and simulation communities to explore key topics like electric vehicles, autonomous mobility, advanced manufacturing, 5G communications and more. You’ll discover learning and inspiration from dynamic plenary sessions, user stories and technology updates, to craft innovative next generation products.
Join Specialists, Team and Project leaders, Department Managers and Directors who use Dassault Systѐmes’ CATIA, SIMULIA, ENOVIA and EXALEAD solutions every day. The agenda includes a networking breakfast and lunch each day, plenary sessions, guest speakers and over 25 breakout sessions.
You’ll hear from:
- Clif Davies, Principle Aeronautical Engineer, Lockheed Martin Aeronautical, presenting “Aircraft Conceptual Design Using 3DEXPERIENCE® Simulation Process & Design Exploration Apps”
- R. Byron Pipes, Executive Director of the Composites Manufacturing and Simulation Center, Purdue University, discussing “Simulation as the Language of Innovation–3DEXPERIENCE”
- Laurent Tournier, Founder, Heol Composites, presenting “The FINN Project”—learn how with Dassault Systèmes’ solutions they are fabricating the yacht main mast cabin to increase speed and optimize dynamics in their quest to win a gold medal at the 2020 Olympic games in Tokyo
- Jeswin Joseph Chankaramangalam, an expert in advanced materials, additive manufacturing, composites manufacturing and emerging technologies from Wichita State University’s National Institute for Aviation Research (NIAR) and currently Research and Program Manager for Emerging Technologies and CAD/CAM labs at NIAR, presenting “Composites UAS Simulation, Validation and Manufacturing on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform”
- Allan Zhong, Technology Manager for Innovation, an expert in applied mechanics and finite element analysis from Haliburton with his presentation “On Formulations and Applications of Computational Modeling to Product Development in the Energy Sector”
- Hansong Huang, Director of Advanced Engineering at Amcor Rigid Plastics, responsible for engineering design, analysis, simulation, rapid prototyping of rigid plastic containers primarily for consumer packaged goods, presenting “Driving Innovation in Sustainable Packaging”