Learn how an integrated automotive systems architecture and requirements engineering process can save time and money!
Designing the architecture of automotive systems has never been more challenging. This short recorded seminar will show how you can improve productivity using :
- A unified system engineering process that fosters innovation and integrates with existing processes and tools.
- A single source of truth shared across all disciplines provides a common understanding, eliminate errors, enhances collaboration and reduce revisions.
- Seamless integration across the total process that allows engineers to develop the architecture of complex systems, using a structured role & model based systems engineering methodology.
With the 3DEXPERIENCE Systems Architecture and Requirements engineering solution you can:
- Model, simulate and analyze all vehicle systems starting from systems operational, functional and component views through to their detailed definition and implementation.
Quickly and easily map systems requirements to architectural models.
- Automatically generate documentation that describes the technical specification of the system, sub system or single component for sharing with suppliers and partners.
- Accelerate and optimize the overall automotive systems architecture design process by leveraging powerful configuration and lifecycle management capabilities to drive asset reuse.
- Our 10 minute video shows how you can achieve these and additional benefits in defining, decomposing and implementing the architecture of vehicle systems.