Would you like to join our team?
MECANICA SOLUTIONS has been providing PLM, CAD, FEM and engineering services to aerospace, automotive and AEC industries since 1982. As the industry transitions to Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE V6 platform, we are looking to grow our Technical Support department Team.
We are currently seeking for:
TECHNICAL SUPPORT LEVEL 2
- Programming and customization of installed software to meet customer needs.
- Perform level 2 support services for customers which includes installation and licensing of Dassault Systems (DS) software.
- As a level 2 Technical Support, you will work in a team environment and play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction by troubleshooting and quickly resolving elevated technical issues and questions related to Dassault products.
- You will work on level 2 requests for support, including licensing issues, software installation and configuration, networking errors and triage of software, network and/or telephony problems including completion and thorough issue documentation using our internal ticketing system.
- You will effectively provide resolution for issues relatively complex in nature including thorough follow-up support and closure to issues.
- Some travel can be expected (typically 5 to 15%).
The job includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Answering our Technical Support line.
- Installation of the Dassault software at customer’s site (remote or on site).
- Maintenance of the software with updates
- Installation of upgrades
- Customization or development of applications using C++, VB and Java programing languages.
- Maintenance and further development of Mecanica’s software products.
- Helping customers with some basic level how-to questions on usage of installed software.
- Documenting of all the support related activities in our ticketing system.
- Adhere to the support guidelines outlined in our SLA
- Keep our customers up-to-date on all open support issues according to our SLA agreements
- Maintenance of internal computer equipment.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Minimum DEC computer sciences
- Knowledge of Dassault software & licensing would be an asset
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- High level of autonomy
- Quick learner
- Teamwork oriented
- Confident in your interactions with customers
- Committed to meeting and exceeding our internal service level commitments
- Ability to adapt and be flexible
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of MS SQL and Oracle database
- Solid working knowledge of networking (LAN/WANS)
- Good knowledge of Windows 2008 R2 (and later) and Linux operating system.
- Well versed in Apache and TomEE servers (in Linux and Windows environments)
- Setup and Customization of applications using C++, VB and Java programing languages.
- Indoor work
- Some travel (domestic & international)
- Work shifts (day & evening)
Are you interested? Send your application to email@example.com
MECANICA SOLUTIONS is always looking for candidates who seek challenges and want to evolve with the company.
Please, send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org