Who we are
A team that cares about the performance of the customers
Mecanica Solutions is a certified Value-Add Reseller of Dassault Systèmes software solutions including sales, support and training for CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA and SIMULIA (Abaqus) software. Our services include: engineering, 3D design and finite element analysis using CATIA V5 and V6. We specialize in design and analysis of business aircraft interiors. Consulting and training services in CATIA V5/V6 and training and deployment of ENOVIA V6 PLM (Product Lifecycle Management). Personnel placement services, specializing in CATIA and ENOVIA for both short- and long-term mandates.
Let’s work together! Drop us an email to get started!
Check the jobs offers and send your CV if you are interested in!
Mecanica Solutions Inc. and SolidXperts Inc., two related companies in the field of engineering are looking for an Accounting Clerk for a one (1) year contract to join our dynamic teams based in Ville Saint-Laurent (2 locations). Reporting to the controller, this person will be supporting both accounting teams with diverse accounting tasks.
- In charge of the collection for one company (15%)
- Processing a portion, the accounts payables
- In charge of filing of the documents
- In charge of the preparation of the cheques
- Responsible for receipts collection and preparing reports for corporate credit cards
- Follow-up on prepaids and unearned amortization.
- Assisting with the billing
- Other tasks
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Two (2) years of experience in accounting
- Knowledge of Great Plains and Accpac
- Advanced level with Excel
- High level of autonomy
- Organization skills
- Demonstrate initiative
- Must be flexible and mobile
- Full-time (37.5 hours a week)
- 25 days off as of day 1 (vacation and sick days)
- Medical and dental insurance after 3 months of employment
- Strong possibility of permeance
- Free parking
Senior PLM Analyst – San Francisco Bay Area
The senior PLM (Product Life-Cycle Management) Analyst will be responsible for the training, the implementation, the support and design of the PLM applications ENOVIA/3dExperience integrated to CATIA for our clients in San Francisco.
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Managing multiple projects from start to end.
- Troubleshoot configuration and system issues
- Responsible for the integration training for CATIA and the 3dExperience
- Configuration of the systems based on customers needs.
- Provide PLM customer support.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or Electrical engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience managing PLM applications, such as ENOVIA.
- Knowledge of CATIA, ENOVIA (3DExperience), Windchill / CREO (asset), Team Center (asset)
- Ability to mentor other team members
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate initiative.
- Rigorous attention to details.
- Able to plan and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Able to respect the deadlines.
- Ability to travel (30%)
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- 25 days off per year (Personal days)