Who we are
A team that cares about the performance of its customers
As a Dassault Systèmes’ Platinum Partner, Mecanica is at the forefront of enabling OEMs and their suppliers to adopt the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. We have deployed, configured and customized complete 3DEXPERIENCE installations for a host of diverse customers.
We are a “One Stop Shop” for our customers, offering under one roof:
- VAR license sales for DS’ 3DEXPERIENCE/CATIA/ENOVIA/DELMIA/SIMULIA brands.
- Certified DS Education Partner covering the entire DS suite of products.
- Best Practices definitions through consulting engagements.
- Customization development services to tailor specific customer requirements outside the scope of OOTB (Out-of-the-Box) functionalities.
- DS CATIA 3DX certified designers for remote or onsite deployment on customer projects.
- CATIA and SolidWorks Engineering Services
Let’s work together! Drop us an email to get started!
Check the jobs offers and send your CV if you are interested in!
Technical Support Specialist
As a Technical Support Specialist, you’ll be overseeing the installation and support for our clients in North America. This person will be working closely with the other team members of the team to troubleshoot and quickly resolve technical issues, while making sure our clients are satisfied with the solutions we provided for them.
- Answer our Technical Support line.
- Install the Dassault Systems software at customer’s site (remote or on site)
- Maintenance of the software (including updates and upgrades)
- Maintenance and further development of Mecanica’s software products
- Help customers with some basic level how-to questions on usage of installed software.
- Document all the support related activities in our ticketing system
- Adhere to the support guidelines outlined in our SLA
- Keep our customers up-to-date on all open support issues according to our SLA agreements
- Maintenance of internal computer equipment
- Other related tasks
- You have three to five (3-5) years of experience in technical support (general IT)
- You are perfectly bilingual (French & English)
- You have a valid Canadian passport (able to cross the United States border)
- You are well versed in Apache and TomEE servers (in Linux and Windows environments)
- You have a good knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- You have a programming background (an asset)
- You have experience with virtual servers (an asset)
- You can troubleshoot problems
- You have a high level of autonomy
- You are a quick and self learner
- You are teamwork oriented
- You are confident in your interactions with customers
- You are committed to meeting and exceeding our internal service level commitments
- You can adapt and be flexible
- You can work under pressure
- Office work
- Some travel 5-15% (domestic & international)
- Work shifts (day & evening)
- Twenty-five (25) days of vacations
- Medical and dental insurance after three (3) months of employment