Would you like to join our team?
MECANICA SOLUTIONS has been providing PLM, CAD, FEM and engineering services to aerospace, automotive and AEC industries since 1982. As the industry transitions to Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE V6 platform, we are looking to grow our Technical Support department Team.
We are currently seeking for:
Programming and customization of installed software to meet customer needs. Perform level 1 support services for customers
which includes installation and licensing of Dassault Systems (DS) software.
The job includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Answering our Technical Support line
- Install the software at customer’s site
- Setup and Customization of applications using C++, VB and Java programing languages
- Maintenance and further development of Mecanica’s software products
- Advise customers of operating systems and hardware requirements
- Assist customers to use the software in the most efficient way
- Communicate with customers to request additional information as required
- Communicate with customers to solve issues, usually by phone or email
- Maintenance of internal computer equipment
- Knowledge of administration of CATIA V4 and V5 would be a valuable asset
- Minimum DEC computer sciences
- Knowledge of C++, Visual Basic and Java programing languages
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- High level of autonomy
- Quick learner
- Knowledge of MS SQL and Oracle database
- Knowledge of networking is an asset
- Knowledge of Windows 2008 R2 (and later) and Linux operating system.
- Indoor work in a location with temperature control
- Clean and well lit area
- Some travel (domestic & international) to install software
- Working in front of computer
Are you interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
MECANICA SOLUTIONS is always looking for candidates who seek challenges and want to evolve with the company.
Please, send us your CV at: email@example.com